quinta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2017

Notes to myself

Things I have to do until 31/12

I have three exames 4 6 7 of  December, and then I'll have 23 days to read my books.

They are:

The adventures of Tom Sawyer (in progress) 221p
Moll Flanders 512p
A montanha mágica    1045p
Anatomia da melancolia  ] This ones maybe I can't reach
Machado de assis             ]   

Im reading the handmaid's tale, but I don't know if I put it on the goals too, because it is in english and I'm going very slow, searching for all the words that I don't know

The first ones together has a total of 1778 pages, divided by 23 days, I have to read 78 pages at day, but when I get my vacations I'll read more, surely. (I'm counting with it)

I gave up Proust again, as you can see





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente minha insignificância